PhD students and postdocs are welcome to join the PSC mentoring program that supplements the PSC training programs.
The PSC Mentoring for Research Impact Initiative aims to help students tap into existing resources and optimize their efforts in career development, teaching, science communication, and policy impact.
Career Program for female PhDs, postdocs, and group leaders
Are you a female researcher at the crossroad between university and industry?
feminno offers career development for women scientists interested in the science-innovation interface.
Experienced career advisers, coaches, innovation experts, and executives from successful life-science enterprises share their work experience and visions with you.
- What is your next career move?
- Would you like to work in the R&D department of a private enterprise?
- Do you seek to develop your own innovation product out of your research?
- Which competencies are required?
- How do you envisage combining your career and private life?
Contact: Manuela Dahinden
- Science and policy (PDF, 569 KB): Discover what is policy and how to be involved as a scientist in policy making, Contact: Luisa Last
- Teaching: How to improve your teaching skills. Learn about Claudia Hahn experience (PDF, 40 KB). Contact: Carole Rapo
- Communication with the public: Get training to present your research to a broad audience. Contact: Juanita Schlaepfer