What`s next after the EJC judgement on gene editing?
11 April 2019, 16:00 – 17:30
Audimax, ETH Zurich, ETH Zurich, Rämistrasse 101, Zürich,
The participants of the TNAM 2019 conference take a tri-national view on the main issues and potential consequences of the ruling of the European Court of Justice (EJC) on organisms obtained by mutagenesis.
- Prof. Holger Puchta, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- Franziska Schwab, Small Farmers Association, Switzerland
- Prof. em. Jean-Marc Neuhaus, Institut de Biologie, Université de Neuchâtel, Member of the Swiss Ethics Commission for Non-Human Biotechnology
- Prof. Matthias Mahlmann, Faculty of Law, University of Zurich, Member of the Swiss Ethics Commission for Non-Human Biotechnology
- Prof. Eva Benková, Institut of Science and Technology IST, Austria
Moderated by Andreas Hirstein (Journalist at NZZ)
Discussions will be held in German.